Our hire charges are reviewed annually, and the Trustees recently agreed a small increase in weekday charges to help to defray our running costs.
Room Hire – as from 1st January 2020
Weekdays 9am – 6pm: £13 per hour. Evening: £14 per hour
Saturdays and Sundays: £15.50 per hour.
Please note if you wish to use the kitchen a small payment of £5 per session will be charged
Conditions of Letting
- No alcohol to be sold unless user has obtained licence from Telford and Wrekin Council.
- Groups using the Hall regularly should have their own Public Liability insurance in place, and a copy of the current schedule should be forwarded to the Coordinator annually for our records.
- The building should be left clean and tidy. The user is responsible for any damage and should report damage to the caretaker or booking officer as soon as possible. No bluetack on the walls.
- The premises must be vacated by 10.30pm and all equipment and property belonging to the user must be removed.
- The user should ensure that, in the interests of conserving energy, lighting is only used when necessary and that all lights are switched off when vacating the building.
- Excessive noise is not allowed.
- Payment must be made on booking except in the case of long-term users who will be invoiced monthly.
- Requests to use the kitchen may be made on booking but please note a charge of £5 will be levied.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the building at any function is 100.
- Any electrical equipment must be PAT tested.
- All fire doors must remain unlocked whilst the building is in use. Fire doors and passages must be kept clear at all times both inside and outside the building.
- Please note that the Wellington Methodist Church car park is for Church users ONLY, and should not be used by visitors to Belmont Hall.
You can contact us using the form below or telephone us on
or email us directly at: email@example.com